How to Apply
* You can apply at any time for membership by completing the online enquiry form on this web site - on the How To Join Page
* An Entry Fee is to be paid at the time of joining for new Members aged 18 and above. There is currently no joining fee for Juniors. Rates vary depending on category - please refer to the table below.
* Members should note that there is no new or additional Entry Fee whilst maintaining unbroken membership when moving up the age categories to Full Adult.
* Entry Fee Payment may be spread in exceptional circumstances.
Prices and Categories
* Full price details are given in the table below.
* Annual Subscriptions can be paid annually or via Direct Debit over 5 or 10 months.
* Age categories are calculated based on exact age on 1st July each year (1st July being our renewal date). Part year entry is calculated on a sliding scale (not pro-rata).
* A status of ‘In full-time education’ is based your status at the renewal year commencing 1st July.
|Category||Subscription Fees 2023/24||Entry Fee|
|On smaller screens Click + to see entry fee details|
|Full adult (30+)||£1,084||£750|
|Spouse/Partner of a full member (30+)||£1,084||£375|
|Young adult (25-29)||£759||£500|
|Young adult (21-24)||£542||£300|
|Young adult (18-20)||£271||£150|
|Young adult (23-24) in full time education||£325||£300|
|Young adult (21-22) in full time education||£325||£100|
|Young adult (18-20) in full time education||£216||£50|
|Juniors (8 and younger)||£0||Nil|
|Age 65+ (£100 discount after 20 years continuous membership)||£984||£750|
|Lady's starter package||£336||n/a|
|Social member (inc VAT)||£76||n/a|